◄N.B. Daylight photos can vary; workshop photos are taken under special light. Macro lens used; in enlarged photos you'll see things you wouldn't normally! I don't use enhancement software.►
ONE TIME ONLY RESERVE AUCTION. IF NOT SOLD, NOT RE-OFFERED
Case diameter: 33.54mms inc. crown 30.58mms without
Strap type/material: NOS NATO/G10 military webbing
Strap size: Wrist>>>25.00cms
Dial: Classic Croton Chalk White; 3, 6, 9 & 12 Breguet numerals, interspersed Arrowheads. Time-earned patina
Movement: ETA based 17 jewel sweep second automatic + Incabloc. Cleaned, oiled and regulated (100€). Keeps time (standard workshop photo)
Calibre: Renowned EtaRotor 1256; Google 'ETA 1256 ranfft' for more information
HISTORY & NOTES
An ultra rare virtually NOS Aquamatic with 'gold finished' movement. Almost Collectors' Quality. One of the best from my collection and not to be missed.
Examine the photos carefully; they form the majority of this rarely found Swiss vintage watch's description.
Your watch will be well wrapped (see my Feedback; bid with confidence!) and shipped via Colissimo Insured & Signed For.
Nota Bene: Watches are never guaranteed waterproof
Errors & Omissions Excepted
All Copyrights Acknowledged
© AntMat's Auto Matters & Watches 2019
- C R O T O N (Nivada SA/Wüllimann, Schneider & Cie./Regalis Watch Co., Grenchen, SUISSE
- A Q U A M A T I C (PROBABLY AAFES/FACTORY PROTOTYPE)
- Reference Number
- AQS 12.4056
- CIRCA 1950 THE KOREAN OR 'FORGOTTEN WAR'
- ETA landmark calibre 1256, the EtaRotor; ETA's first automatic rotor movement
- Case material
- Schmitz Frères Patent All Stainless Steel 'Clam-Shell' Case
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn with little to no signs of use