Born in the tropical lagoons of French Polynesia, these Tahitian pearls have been hand-picked for their beautiful natural grey-green colour and brilliant shine.
Superb with hooks in 18 kt white gold.
Purchased as a gift recently, they unfortunately have never been worn.
- Type/Origin: Tahiti/French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Margaritifera
- Colour: Tahitian grey-green
- Shape: round
- Surface: clean and smooth
- Lustre: excellent
- Size: 11 x 12 mm
18 kt white gold
Packaging: jewellery case for earrings and authenticity certificate which guarantees the origin and quality.
Insured shipping with tracking. Track and trace.
- 12 × 11, Tahitian pearl, White gold
- Material Fineness
- 18 kt.
- Total Weight
- 2 g