I'm proud to offer you one of the most beautiful modern watches on this earth. . Very rare model, strictly limited, thus - extremely profitable investment.
Exquisitely art deco in design, is distinctive for its ample size, convex shapes and perfect ergonomics.
The traditional case in "Esplendidos" collection holds remarkable dial showing the passage of time in wholly new way.
- highly reliable, self-winding CyS caliber 5102 (base: ETA 2892-A2)
- 21/27 jewels
- power reserve 42 hours
- vibrations: 28800 A/h
- 750 solid pink gold
- length: 48mm
- width: 35mm
- 40mm lug to lug
- unique number 174**** (for buyer only)
- code number O2415
- noble black, looks grey/blue on pics because of anti-reflective coating on sapphire
- golden hour markers and XII Roman numeral
- golden hands
- small second at 06:00 o'clock
- date at 06:00 o'clock
Crown: pink gold, pull/push with logo
Scratch resistant domed sapphire crystal
- brand-new black alligator skin
- length 21cm
- 22mm by lug
- 16mm by clasp
Original golden pin buckle with logo
- original lacquered light-walnut box, weighing 4 kilos
- big 125 Aniversario book
- chic cardboard original box
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- Cuervo y Sobrinos
- Habana - "Esplendidos" - 125 Aniversario
- Reference Number
- Ref. O2415 - 750 Solid Pink Gold - Excellent Condition - Full Set
- Case material
- Pink gold
- Material fineness
- 18 kt.
- Box, Warranty
- Analogue wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition