Lot of three posters.
1. Optics print front view Notre Dame Templum Disparae Virginis Parisiis ca 1780. Vu No. 2. Size image 39x29 cm. Old colours.
2. Brigantine in evening light, P. Leek (of Leck) fecit 1825, seems to be hand-signed. Size image 35x28 cm. Accents in Indian ink.
3. Cries of London plate no. 7. (F. Wheatly/ G Vendramini). Colour lithography, ca. 1800.
- Title of artwork
- Drie oude prenten. Notre Dame, Brigantijn & Cries of London
- Plate signed
- Overall in fair condition
- Sold with frame
- Image size
- 30×40 cm