Map of the West coast of a part of Africa. Including Nigeria, Cameroon, Gabon and Congo.
Old coloured copper engraving. Published in Venice by Antonio Zatta in 1784.
In good condition. Centrefold is as issued. The paper is slightly dirty with some light spots and creases. Verso: blank.
See the photos.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Nigeria, Kameroen, Gabon, Congo
- Map maker/ publisher
- A. Zatta
- Map/ Book title
- La Guinea Orientale
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Old-colored map of the African west coast.
- Size of the largest image
- 39.8×30.5 cm