Map of the Mediterranean Sea, with Spain and Italy and on the other side is the coast of North Africa, with Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Libya. Underneath are several decorated cartouches.
Copper engraving by J.B. Liébaux from 1780.
In good condition. Centrefold is as issued. Paper is slightly dirty and tanned. Small tear at the top of the centrefold just running into the lining. Verso: blank.
The pictures provide a good impression and show all the details.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Middellandse Zee
- Map maker/ publisher
- J.B. Liébaux
- Map/ Book title
- In Notitiam Ecclesiasticam Africae Tabula Geographica
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Large format detailed map.
- Size of the largest image
- 48.2×63.3 cm