Historic map of West Africa. The map includes the following areas: Libya, the Sahara and Guinea.
Copper engraving with hand-coloured border lines by N. Sanson in Paris from 1655.
In good condition. Centrefold as published. Paper is somewhat dirty and slight foxing on the centrefold. Verso: blank.
See the photos.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Map maker/ publisher
- N. Sanson
- Map/ Book title
- L'Afrique, ou Lybie Ulterieure ou font Le Saara, ou Desert, Le Pays Des Negres, La Guinee, et Pays c
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Copper engraving from West Africa with hand-colored border lines.
- Size of the largest image
- 34×55 cm