Emerging from the tropical lagoons of French Polynesia, these Tahitian pearls have been hand selected for their natural beautiful Tahiti green body colour with shimmering hues.
The yellow gold and diamonds enhance the warmer hues of the pearls, resulting magnificently.
- Type / Origin: Tahiti / French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Margaritifera
- Color: Tahiti green
- Shape: Drops
- Surface: Clean and smooth
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 9x10mm
Gold and Diamond information:
- 14K Yellow Gold, hallmarked on the earrings.
- 12 white round brilliant cut diamonds totalling 0.09ct
Clarity: VS Colour: G
The earrings measure 2.6cm and have secure lever back closures.
Packaging: Earrings jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Yellow Gold - 9x10mm Tahitian Pearl Drops
- Material Fineness
- 14 kt.
- no reserve
- Total Weight
- 4 g
- Carat weight main stone
- Diamond Clarity Grade
- VS1 / VS2
- Diamond Colour Grade