1. "Cruchley;s Country Maps of England - Berkshire" - Gall & Inglis, London - ca 1903 first thus edition - 13cmx10cm, unpaginated, fold-out map in original binding, some wear, good copy.
2. "Walker's Map of South Wales" - J & C Walker, London - ca 1850 first thus edition - 12cmx10cm, unpaginated, fold-out map in original binding with some wear
3. "The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales, adapted to the new poor-law ...... forming a complete county atlas of England and by four large maps of Wales" A. Fularton, London - 1844 first thus edition - 158p, 20cmx15cm - with all maps, some wear to binding, owner's name to ffep
4, "Geographica map of Southern Scotland and adjacent English COunties" by Alexander Gross - 25cmx18cm, unpaginated, fold-out map - ca 1875 first edition - condition: good, some wear. Rare.
- Number of Books
- Author/ Illustrator
- Book Title
- Lot of four rare works with country maps of England
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- 1st Edition Thus
- Original language
- Binding/ Material
- other extra - see description