Very beautiful Pictorial Nain 9 la with cork wool and silk attractive traditional design and colors combination.
• Item number: 02164
• The rug was exported from Iran before Jan. 2015.
• Country of Origin: Persia (Iran)
• Knot density is 450,0000 - 500,000 knots/m².
• Item condition: in very good condition it is not washed but cleaned by shampoo ready to use. please look at the pictures
• Size: approx. 215 cm X 137 cm
• Pile: Cork wool + silk
• Chain: 100% pure cotton
• Quality: very good and fine
• Processing: Guaranteed Handmade
With certificate of authenticity
Fast and secure shipping via TNT/GLS. With tracking number in order to locate the parcel at any moment!
Additional costs for shipping to islands (Corsica, Sicily, etc.).
Nain carpets are knotted in workshops in the city of Nain in central Persia, near Isfahan. They are generally very light with a deep-blue bottom colour and a large medallion in the centre. The high knot density and high class material makes these carpets of very high quality.
- Nr of items
- pictorial Nain
- 215 cm
- 137 cm
- Wool and silk on cotton
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing period
- Second half 20th century
- In very good condition
- Rug professionally cleaned