Original coloured copper engraving from 1721 by Michael Wening
from the famous series "Historico-Topographica Descriptio Bavariae".
Dimensions 30 x 40 cm in frame
The castle of Mörmossen no longer exists, as it was destroyed in a fire in 1750. All that remains is the former castle chapel. The area is located in the municipality of Tüßling in the district of Altötting of Bavaria.
The picture with the wonderful representation would be very nice for someone whose home is in the region.
For the history of Mörmossen, see Wikipedia, as well as the artist Michael Wening.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Tüssling, near Altötting in Bavaria (Bayern)
- Map maker/ publisher
- Michael Wening
- Map/ Book title
- Daß Churfürstliche Schloß Mörmossen (Serie No. B39)
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- With old frame (including frame)
- Size of the largest image
- 30×40 cm