Jersey from a historic match for the Italian team.
Blue jersey (home) of midfielder Marco Parolo of the Italian National Team, return match of the qualifiers against Sweden to quality for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
The match, played at the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium in Milan on 13th November 2017, ended in a 0-0 draw. This result means that Italy didn’t pass the qualifying stages of the 2018 World Cup.
This jersey was provided to the team for the match and was made available to the player on the day of the match. The player played the whole game.
There is no washing instructions label inside.
- blue short-sleeved home shirt
- Italy emblem on chest
- match details on chest
- sponsored by Puma
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 2018 patch on right sleeve
- UEFA Respect Patch on left sleeve
- Name and number in smooth plastic lettering
- Number 18
- Size L
- Sports/ Event
- Football World Championships
- Marco Parolo
- Very good
- with COA
- Clothing size