Oval - IGE
|Total carat weight:||3.28|
|Cut & Shape:||Oval|
|Treatment:||No indication of treatments|
Stone: Natural Fire Opal
Treatment: No indication
Weight: 3.28 ct.
Measurements: 14.05 x 9.99 x 6.49 mm.
Certificate: IGE D-16372
- All gems are sent with a certificate.
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory, they are my gemological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10X, with macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible
Up to € 100 - Correos - (2-3 weeks)
More than € 100 - Zeleris Air (DHL) - (3-7 days)
Canarias and Baleares only by Correos
Customs charges paid by the buyer
You can know me in my blog:
www elisageneroso .com
Elisa Generoso pro top
Catawiki member since March 27, 2016, received 2912 reviews in total (660 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||98.6% (660 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
Jade is beautiful
Everything just fine, Thank you !
Please note: some elements on this page have been translated automatically.bien reçu, livraison discrète et rapide. jolie taille, lustre parfait. Inclusion sur la table un peu plus visible que sur les clichés mais prix raisonnable au regard de la rareté du produit.
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$13.21|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Madrid (madrid), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.