Extremely fine coffee set in Limoges porcelain, manufactured by Balleroy & Cie - late 19th/early 20th century.
Its original, polylobed shape and its decoration of a floral frieze border embellished with a gold garland, make this a gorgeous and uncommon model, in an Art Nouveau, Belle Epoque style.
A beautiful set of 21 pieces, consisting of:
- 9 cups, height: 6.5 cm, diameter: 6 cm, weight: 62 g
- 9 saucers, height: 1.8 cm, diameter: 12.5 cm, weight: 85 g
- 1 coffee pot, height: 23 cm, diameter: 11 cm, length: 20 cm, weight: 612 g
- 1 sugar bowl, height: 18 cm, diameter: 11 cm, length: 15 cm, weight: 435 g
- 1 milk jug, height: 13.5 cm, diameter: 8 cm, length: 14 cm, weight: 213 g
In very good condition; a slight chip on 2 cups.
- No. of items
- Coffee or tea service
- Designer/ Artist
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Balleroy & Cie
- Art Nouveau
- Estimated Period
- Late nineteenth early twentieth
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes