Oval Mixed Court - IGI Antwerp
|Stone:||Andradite Garnet - Grosular|
|Total carat weight:||0.71|
|Cut & Shape:||Oval Mixed Court|
|Treatment:||No indication of treatments|
- Country: Mali - Africa.
- Weight: 0.71 ct.
- Colour: Darkish yellow.
- Certificate: IGI No. 375919488.
- Measurements: 5.75 x 4.65 x 3.34 mm.
- Treatment: No evidence of treatment.
- Comments: Natural inclusions pattern. Worn culet.
– The country of origin is based on the seller's opinion and is not mentioned in the laboratory report.
– The included photos are taken under white light. We try to make them as realistic as possible.
Please understand that, depending on each monitor's configuration, the tone may slightly vary.
- We insistently ask our clients that, before bidding, review in detail each one of the images integrated in the lot.
- SHIPPING: Express registered shipping with tracking and acknowledgement of receipt.
JL. PASCHERGEMOLOGIST pro top
Catawiki member since May 6, 2017, received 146 reviews in total (59 in last 12 months)
|Feedback score:||98.3% (59 reviews)|
|(last 12 months)|
Très belle pierre , je suis ravie !
Excellent, as seen on the web page
all looks good. no flaws or compalints
Dank voor de snelle levering, het zag er heel netjes uit. Dat geeft toch vertrouwen om nog eens terug te komen voor een nieuwe aankoop.
The gems are beautiful as described. The delivery was fast. Thank you!
Belle petite pierre transparente, livrée rapidement avec son certificat 100 % satisfait...
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$27.51|
Save shipping costs
You can pick up this lot from the seller: Oviedo (Asturias), Spain.
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.