Commemorative pocket watch from the Holy Year collection, D. 2000 Pope John Paul II - Limited edition of 1999 numbered pieces
Jubilaeum Classic in silver no. 1294/2000
- triple savonette casing of 52 mm
- case and covers engraved and embossed with Vatican symbols
- pine cone winding crown with cabochon ruby of approx. 0.50 ct
- dial in silver foil with processing, diameter 5.20 cm
- marbled enamel hour ring with 18 kt gold Roman numerals
- hands in gold 18 kt
- enamelled Vatican logo and Mainz logo
- small seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock
- Scratch proof crystal glass
- movement with hand wind with 17 jewels
- net weight of silver 62 g
- gross weight of watch 121.16 g
- braided wire chain with lobster clasps in silver 925, one of the lobster clasps is set with 4 rubies
Gift packaging included.
Insured shipping with tracking number.
Will be shipped registered and insured via DHL. Buyers from outside the EU must take into account the VAT and any customs duties they are obligated to pay.
This seller lists approximately 600 auction lots per week.
See the other items that we have up for auction by clicking on our name: 100Carati.
- Reference Number
- 1294/2000 NO RESERVE PRICE
- Manual winding
- Case material
- Full set
- Pocket watch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn with little to no signs of use