1938 Cadillac 38/60 Convertible Coupé in very good condition.
It was fully restored in the USA and later imported into Spain in 2011. The car starts and runs perfectly. Powerful V8 2.0 engine. A very comfortable car. Personally inspected by a Catawiki expert.
Registered as a historic vehicle in Spain. Valid vehicle inspection (Spanish ITV) for 4 years (passed 2 years ago). Everything according to original specifications. The only modifications were:
- Electrical installation converted to 12V with alternator.
- Reinforced cooling circuit with expansion tank.
- Electrofan integrated in the radiator, not visible from the outside.
- Battery placed in a seat, in the space of the rear seat for easy access, with main switch.
Only 145 units manufactured. It is estimated that only 8 or 9 remain currently. The car is virtually in perfect condition, there are only som normal use-related flaws: paintwork of the steering wheel with a chip, small flaw to the paintwork of the right front wing, and around the right door, almost imperceptible.
This vehicle is on display at Catawiki’s booth at Retromóvil fair in Madrid between 29th November and 1st December.
The car is in Madrid, Spain.
Auction bids do not include transport or exportation, unless otherwise stated.
- Model Type
- 38/60 Convertible Coupe
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 60000 mi
- Registration papers
- with Spanish registration
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity