Condition: excellent. Wide margins. Verso: blank.
The print shows the battle of Zenta or the battle of Senta. It took place on 11 September 1697 just south of Zenta, on the east side of the Tisa river, it was an important battle at the Great Turkish War and one of the most decisive defeats in Ottoman history.
Hand-coloured copper engraving, published by C. du Bosc, in 1736.
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Map maker/ publisher
- C. du Bosc
- Map/ Book title
- The Battle of Zente (...)
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Beautiful hand-colored copper engraving from the Battle of Zenta. In excellent condition.
- Size of the largest image
- 23×17 cm