Antique Bracelet Ca. 1930 Art Deco Germany - Excellent state
Bracelet with natural cultured ivory-white round sea/salty Akoya pearls from Japanese sea with an excellent luster and round shape, minimal growth signs, all selected pearls. They have a silvery shine ivory white color with light pink overtone, each of them single knotted. The 2- string bracelet is accompanied with Platinum clasp (not marked) set with small Pearl (ca. 2.3mm). The Bracelet is enchanted with 10 small old cut Diamonds in mill-griff.
Pearls: individually knotted - ivory white- light pink- silvery reflections
The size of the pearls is approx. 3.7mm with great regularity.
The lock is enchanted with 10 small old cut Diamonds, 2x ca. 1.1mm and 8x ca. 0.5mm
Lock: Platinum (not marked)
Condition: excellent luster pearls, great regularity in size and shape. Pearls in an excellent state for age.
Sent in a jewelry gift box as an insured and signed package.
- Antique Bracelet ca. 1930 Art Deco
- Bracelet: ca. 19cm - approx. 3.7mm pearls
- Total Weight
- 8.2 g
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of wear
- Main Stone
- natural sea/salty selected Japanese Akoya pearlsexcellent luster
- Surrounding Stones
- Old cut diamonds - Germany - excellent state