Regulatory pistol model 1822 T - Manufacture Royale de Maubeuge - made in the period 1826-1836 - completely original, with its model T rod.
- lock is perfectly functional with loaded and half-loaded positions holding perfectly - very clear percussion.
- single number 697 on the barrel/wood/rod
- hallmark B (Blanchart) and M on the barrel
- all the parts were originally punched by Levent (1828-1836) and Dombret (1826-1836)
regulatory pistol, with the signs and scratches from wear, in its patina, with the marks of its almost 200 years, a small crack that does not affect its solidity (see photos of grip) but still in lovely working and aesthetic condition (see photos). Model T is uncommon, completely original and complete.
very nice collectable from the July Monarchy period
shipped with signature required upon receipt with insured value.
- Country of manufacture
- Manufacturer/ Maker
- Manufacture Royale de Maubeuge
- réglementaire 1822 T
- Weapon Type
- Firing mechanism
- Year of Manufacture
- Barrel Rifling
- Barrel is Smoothbore
- Overall Length
- 360 mm
- Barrel/ blade length
- 200 mm