Condition: centrefold as published. Old coloured.
Copperengraving published in an atlas "factice" published by Jean Covens and Corneille Mortier. Amsterdam ca. 1730
- Country (current geographical location)
- Geographical specification
- Poland, Netherlands
- Map maker/ publisher
- G. Delisle / J. Covens and C. Mortier
- Map/ Book title
- Nova Imperii Germanici descriptio in omnes suos circulos Electoratus
- Copper engraving
- Additional Information
- Very large 18th century map. Beautifully old coloured.
- Size of the largest image
- 49×61 cm