Car with preservative restoration, registered as a classic car (ASI).
Documents in order for the transfer of ownership. The car is free from mortgages and seizures. Original Italian black number plate with white digits.
- Valid inspection
- Mechanical condition: very good
- Engine condition: very good (dual overhead camshafts, designed by engineer Aurelio Lampredi)
- Bodywork condition: very good
- Rim condition: alloy rims, original steel rims are also supplied
- Interior condition: very good and original
- Interior colour: beige / patterned beige
- Type of interior upholstery: fabric and leatherette
- Seat condition: very good
- Road test: without problems
- Owners: 2
This vehicle can be viewed and picked up in Viterbo, Italy.
It can be shipped and delivered upon separate agreement concerning times, conditions and costs.
For non-Italian buyers: please check the registration rules in your country before bidding. The European Certificate of Conformity can be provided only on demand, by previous payment.
After you win the vehicle, please arrange pickup as soon as possible by agreement with the seller or on your own initiative.
Any delays in picking up the lot are penalising for the seller. Thank you.
- Model Type
- 124 Sport Coupé 1.6 III serie
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 81000 km
- Registration papers
- with Italian registration
- Horse Power
- Condition (Overall)
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear