Can be picked up in: Netherlands - with Dutch registration - 6056 mi - 2 - Very good condition, minimal signs of wear and tear
|Brand:||MG (More lots)|
|Model Type:||B Cabriolet|
|Body style:||Cabriolet / convertible (More lots)|
|Registration papers:||with Dutch registration|
|Condition:||2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear|
A beautiful MGB, body-off restored (in new condition), in the sought after British Racing Green colour from 1972 with lots of options. See valuation report in the attached photo report from 16 October 2019.
This MGB comes from 02-1972 and is therefore over 47 years old. It is entirely body-off restored by MG Caps in Den Dolder and rebuilt with all new parts. The MGB hasn’t driven 600 miles after this body-off restoration and it therefore doesn’t have any rust or scratches, it is really in mint condition.
Both the inside, the exterior, the engine compartment and the bottom are all like new.
The photos were taken on 3 October 2019 therefore recently, in reality it’s even more beautiful. This MGB also features:
- Major maintenance service.
- Dutch periodic vehicle inspection until June 2021.
- A battery on and off switch for saving the battery.
- MGB head is adjusted for unleaded petrol.
- SU4 carburettors overhauled 16/10/19
Interior (all new):
-Beautiful luxury comfortable original MGB leather seats with white piping.
- Beautiful original Moto-lita wooden steering wheel.
- New dashboard
-New upholstery (carpet) in black.
- A short black tonneau cover, as new.
- A waterproof convertible top under the short tonneau, as new.
- Fire extinguisher
In summary, a very nice interior in which you would want to drive having lots of fun and with a big smile. Everything simply in mint condition. The chrome and the rubbers are in perfect condition.
- Gorgeous, as new, chrome wire wheels with very good summer tyres. The tyres are whitewall tyres.
- All chrome and rubbers are in a perfect condition.
- Blue license plates with chrome edges
- New Fresh Air grille with mesh
- 2 UK badges on the front mudguards
- Battery on/off switch.
-Black upholstery (original MGB) partially fitted in the boot. - The remainder of the upholstery is included to upholster the rest. Too beautiful to upholster everything.
- Paintwork, rubbers and chrome in mint condition.
In summary: a very beautiful, wonderfully taken care of and sleek exterior without scratches or dents in the dark colour BRG. Definitely not a single rust spot anywhere.
- The engine compartment is painted in colour
- New wiring harness, starter motor etc.
- See photo of the engine compartment, that says it all.
- Perfectly working engine, but that is to be expected.
An engine compartment like it was when it was delivered new.
- A sleek bottom without rust or nastiness. All bolts and screws are like new, see for yourself.
- It brakes, shifts and steers as an MGB should.
- Many new parts, too much to mention.
You can tell from the photos which were taken very recently.
-Original jack, hammer and ring nut, upholstery material for the boot, rain cover and an MGB handbook.
As mentioned earlier, this is a very beautiful and reliable MGB that doesn’t need any work during the next few years.
The car is in Wijk bij Duurstede, the Netherlands.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated. Prior to bidding, please check your local legislation regarding vehicle registration. Neither the seller nor Catawiki is responsible for the registration of this vehicle in your country.
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Wijk bij duurstede (The Netherlands). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.