Can be picked up in: Netherlands - with Dutch registration - 105,500 km - 3 - In good condition, visibile signs of wear and general age
|Brand:||Jaguar (More lots)|
|Model Type:||XJ6 Serie 3|
|Body style:||Sedan (More lots)|
|Registration papers:||with Dutch registration|
|Condition:||3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general aging|
Built: March 1983
Original Dutch car.
Beautiful and unique Jaguar XJ6 4.2
- professional lowered (Arden springs & suspension)
- new BBS Super RS 17inch rims with Avon 225/45 wheels
- gear knob (like the Iron Maiden’s Niko McBrain Jaguar-Classic rebuild)
- new leather steering wheel (Arden / Moto Lita)
- new black Alcantara headliner
- all electrics work
- air conditioning: ice-cold
- special dashboard-clocks with silver rings (rebuild with new green led)
- all rosewood dashboard, console and ski-slope in excellent condition
- new LED headlights
- black leather interior from Jaguar XJ40 (front seats electric & heated)
- no rust near window (known problem)
- low mileage: 105,500 km
The car comes with:
- documents and service history
- the original Jaguar toolbox
- the original Jaguar sales brochure of 1983
The car can be viewed and picked up in Rhenen, the Netherlands.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated. Prior to bidding, please check your local legislation regarding vehicle registration. Neither the seller nor Catawiki is responsible for the registration of this vehicle in your country.
Catawiki member since February 22, 2019, received 0 reviews in total (0 in last 12 months)
The seller will ship the item(s) within 3 working days after receiving confirmation of payment.
Shipping costs are for mainland destinations only.
Any other costs or charges such as customs or import duties, customs clearance and handling may also apply during the shipment of your lot and will be charged to you by the involved party at a later stage if applicable.
|Rest of Europe||$1,100.50|
If you win more than one lot sold by the same seller in the same auction, your shipment will be combined. In this case, only the shipping costs of whichever lot has the highest shipping costs will be applied.