Breitling S.A. was founded in 1884 by Léon Breitling in Saint-Imier. It's known for precision-made chronometers designed for aviators. In the 1940s, Breitling added a circular slide rule to the bezel of their chronograph models for use by aircraft pilots.
- automatic Breitling 13 calibre
- base: Valjoux 7750
- power reserve 42h
- 25 jewels
- frequency: 28800A/h
- C.O.S.C. officially certified chronometre
- AISI 316L stainless steel, brushed
- 43mm excl. crown, 48mm incl.
- crystal: anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire
Case-back: solid stainless steel
Three golden crowns, central one is pull/push, screwed
- yellow gold/stainless-steel
- unidirectional rotating
- iridescent navy blue color
- luminous golden hands and hour markers
- date aperture at 03:00 o'clock position
Chronograph, three golden sub-dials:
- 60 second at 09:00 o'clock
- 30 minute at 12:00 o'clock
- 12 hour at 06:00 o'clock
- brand-new, genuine leather: alligator grain on cow
- length 20,5cm
- width: 22mm
Breitling pin buckle
Weight: 118 grams
Water resistant: 100meter/10ATM
High recognition value.
Brand-new Breitling box plus travel box.
From general check-up right now.
Excellent condition, like NEW inside and outside!
My personal warranty 1 year, approved by Catawiki.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- WINDRIDER CROSSWIND - Gold/steel Chronograph - Automatic C.O.S.C. Chronometre
- Reference Number
- Ref. No: B13355 - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- Case material
- Steel, Yellow gold
- Material fineness
- 18 kt.
- Box, Travel box, Warranty
- Chronograph wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition