Léa Roche - ‘Wake up’ - 2019 -
- Superb Tiger - Giclée print on panel - In mint condition.
- High-quality giclée, as beautiful as the original, brushed-matte finish.
- Light medium/aluminium panel, 0.4 cm thick - white back.
- Countersigned + certificate of authenticity.
- Gallery value: €1,000.
- Packaging neat and secure - send by recommended + followed, against signature.
Léa Roche, French artist, 1964.
Fine Arts School of Grenoble (France).
After having long painted in traditional way, with oil, acrylic, pastel or watercolours, Lea Roche became a graphic designer for the past 10 years, free of any imposed trend or current...working in mix-media most of the time, mixing several techniques, paintings, technologies and supports, to offer unique works, full of colours and life.
Specialized in animal portraits, she also work on abstract and life scenes ... Several exhibitions on Spain and Europe.
She has been living in Spain for some years ....
Last quote Akoun 2019/2020 - €1,300 / 50 x 60 cm.
The rest of my works are on ARTFINDER - SAATCHI - ARTQUID. Please look for my name, Lea Roche - Thank you.
- Léa Roche
- Title of artwork
- Wake up - sur panneau
- Image size
- 80×65 cm
- Sold with frame
- Total dimensions
- 80×65×80 cm