Condition: Excellent - Registration papers: with Dutch registration - Location: Netherlands
|Brand:||BMW (More lots)|
|Model Type:||R 1100 RS Motard|
|Engine size (in cc):||1100|
|Year of first registration:||1993|
|Registration papers:||with Dutch registration|
|Located in country:||Netherlands|
Unique entirely rebuilt motorcycle by BMW-custombikes, motorcycle (BMW R1100RS) from 1993. Original odometer reading verifiable via original counter. After conversion approx. 300 km (test) driven.
- Front shock absorber with Hyperpro spring
- Rear shock absorber lengthened and with Hyperpro spring
- Rear frame adjusted and slightly raised
- Front wheel BMW K1200
- New front mudguard.
- Rear wheel K1200
- Double headlight
- Self-build fairing / dashboard
- Self-build petrol tank with coating on the inside
- Original BMW fuel pump and filter in the tank
- Self-build buddy seat, finished by MJ Seats
- LED rear light including indicators
- LED front indicators
- Frame, fork, swing arm and various small parts powder-coated in RAL9010
- Tank, cardan and dashboard sprayed and finished with 2K clear lacquer
- Partly new brake lines
- Wheels sprayed (BMW M colours) and finished with 2K clear lacquer
- Wheels with aluminium valves at right angles.
- New Michelin Pilot tyres
- New steering and steering clamps.
- New exhaust, partly self-build
- Brake calipers completely cleaned and checked
- New front and rear brake disc
- New front and rear brake pads
- All oils replaced, incl. brakes and fork
- New clutch plate.
- Valves adjusted
- Engine block and gearbox sprayed in 2K black satin lacquer
- New lithium battery
- New alternator belt
The shipping costs are for the buyer.
The motorcycle has a Dutch registration, it is not known whether or not this vehicle can be registered outside of the Netherlands. Please ensure you are informed regarding the regulations in your country and whether or not this vehicle is deemed to be roadworthy. Bidding on this lot is your own personal responsibility.
This is a used vehicle. It is highly advisable to view the vehicle before bidding, to avoid disappointment afterwards. To arrange a viewing appointment or for more info, please contact Catawiki. Offers are excluding transport and export, unless otherwise indicated. Prior to bidding, please check your local legislation regarding vehicle registration. Neither the seller nor Catawiki is responsible for the registration of this vehicle in your country.
Catawiki member since December 6, 2015, received 1 review in total (0 in last 12 months)
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Drachten (The Netherlands). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.