Located in: Poland - with Polish registration - 22600 mi - 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear
|Model Type:||328 Town Sedan|
|Body style:||Limousine (More lots)|
|Registration papers:||with Polish registration|
|Condition:||2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear|
Lasalle 328 Town Sedan. Year of manufacture 1929. Old renovation. Roadworthy and, as a bonus, with an interesting history. The car comes from the car museum of Mr. Cees de Rijkes in the Netherlands, where I bought it in 2017.
Many parts were renewed last year:
• The starter and the generator were renewed
• The rubber hoses of the cooling and fuel system were replaced
• The water pump and the fuel pump were renewed
• New radiator core, new fuel tank and newly added suction cup for the fuel system
• The wiper motor was renewed, the interior lighting was taken into operation
Registered in Poland.
Engine: 5375 cc, V8, 85 hp, 120 km/h, 3 gears.
The car can be delivered throughout Europe for an additional fee.
Catawiki member since January 16, 2020, received 0 reviews in total (0 in last 12 months)
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up
The seller prefers the lot to be picked up from Warszawa (Poland). Shipping is possible by arrangement only. Costs of shipping are at the buyer's expense.
You can estimate shipping costs for this item.