A very large work from 1987 by the Dutch artist Annemarie Fischer (1940-2016)
From Annemarie Fischer's work, apart from the idiosyncratic use of colour, the following can be noted:
When looking at her paintings, the spectator becomes a fellow player in the performance.
He always looks at the picture from the sometimes impossible positions, making emotional distance impossible. Whether you like it or not, you're part of it.
Partners in crime you could almost say.
It is penetrating.
- Oil paint on canvas, stretched on a wooden stretcher.
- Signed and dated in the lower right.
- The style is abstract.
- Dimensions 175 x 200 cm (no frame)
- Condition: The work has a few spots with paint loss, a few slight scratches and some
- Origin: The Torch Gallery, Amsterdam.
About the artist:
Annemarie Fischer, born 17-04-1940 in The Hague and died 08-03-2016 in Amsterdam, painter, graphic artist and textile artist. Winner of the Jeane Bieruma Oosting Prize.
The shipping costs are on the high side because of its dimensions. Pick up is preferred.
- Annemarie Fischer
- Title of artwork
- Twee hoofden
- Oil on canvas on panel
- Hand signed
- Image size
- 175×200 cm
- Sold with frame