New direct UV Print, printed with flatbed plotter on a Forex board by a professional printer. It has a white side edge and a small white printed passe-partout.
“Geometrie e Colori” Collection
Title Buildings 5
New Print 01/10
Certificate of authenticity with author’s stamp and signature.
Overall dimensions: 45 x 30 cm, thickness 5 mm.
- Honourable Mention IPA (International Photography Awars) 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, in the Architecture and Building, Nature and Landscape category.
- Honorable Mention at the MONOCHROME PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS 2020.
- Semifinalist at ACI Pistoia Competition in 2019/2020, ‘Congiunzioni’ section.
- Typography publications on renowned photographic magazines such as ‘Fotocult’, ‘Il Fotografo’, ‘PhotoVogueItalia’.
Photographic Biography: Imagined and designed by the artist in a square format, these works are mainly inspired by the colours and geometric patterns of the buildings outer walls in Cerveteri.
Her colourful and modern artworks reflect images that could not be perceived with the naked eye. By no means plain, but conceptual and based on the structured and minimalist architecture of buildings.
Express courier shipping with accurate packaging. Insured and tracked parcel.
- Claudia Costantino 1976
- Title of artwork
- Geometrie e Colori - Buildings 5
- Direct UV printing
- Artist's stamp, CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY SIGNED AND STAMPED BY THE AUTHOR IN ORIGINAL, Signed
- Date of print
- Original State
- Image size
- 45×30 cm
- Total dimensions
- 450×5×300 mm