Hi-End speakers with JBL components.
Pair of 4-way speakers with JBL components.
Completely made of birch plywood in various thickness and lacquered with glossy black piano finish.
All works on 5-axis work unit.
Speaker placed on the corner and on front.
- Bass section: closed case, folded trumpet loading
- Middle bass section: Bass Reflex speaker with frontal horn loading
- Middle high section: driver, trumpet, lens
- High section: 2 tweeters JBL waveguide
- Infrasub: bass reflex speaker
1660 H x 820 x 600 depth; weight 215 kg each
Infrasub: 630 H x 530 H x 650 depth; weight 48 kg each
18 Hz–32 kHz (+/- 3 dB). Nominal impedance: 8 ohms. Minimum impedance: 4 ohms
Sensitivity: 118 db/1 W/1 M
Infra section: JBL 2441 18"
Bass section: JBL 2226 15"
Middle bass section: JBL 2012 10"i
Middle high section: JBL 2450 4" membrane
High section: double tweeter JBL waveguide
External crossover: 2/3/4 ways + Sub
Frequency cuts: 60/200/2000/10000 Mundorf and Jantzen components on printed circuit board, tape reels, clamp connectors and Speakon. Dimensions: 70 x 37 x 23 cm
Weight: 28 kg each
Crossover connection cables.
In QED silver, Neutrik connectors.
- Accademia Labs, JBL
- Type of Equipment
- Exclusive High-end Custom Speaker Set
- Nr of items
- Original user manual, Power cord
- 580 kg