Porsche 911 Carrera 2 type 964 from 1990 in collector's condition, it has never been kept outside, no problems with rust.
MOT successfully completed and it will be 30 years old in October 2020.
Impeccable in terms of bodywork, mechanics, micro-perforated leather upholstery, electrics and electronics.
• Not one scratch.
• Bumpers in mint condition.
• Wheels absolutely without scratches or chips.
• Perfect micro-perforated leather.
• Protected carpets, without any signs of wear.
• Everything, absolutely everything is in working condition.
• Until 1997 stored in a warm Californian garage.
• From 1997 to 2017 in a heated and micro-climatised garage in Estonia.
• Two tyres with 50% wear and 2 with 70% (new in the front).
• New soft top with working electric mechanism.
This vehicle can be viewed in Bassilly, Belgium.
- Model Type
- Located in
- Body style
- Cabriolet / convertible
- Mileage reading
- 88000 mi
- Registration papers
- with Belgian registration
- 2 - Very good condition: minimal signs of wear
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity