Beautifully carved swordfish bill with a parade of savannah elephants setting. A very impressive eye-catcher.
A master craftsman has intricately carved a parade of Elephants in an African Savannah setting, into this large Swordfish Tusk. The carving is of very high quality and has a lot of detail. Could be seen as a type of scrimshaw. Scrimshaw is the name given to engravings and carvings done in bone or ivory.
The tusk is 100 cm long
- Since it is a natural skull, it might have some natural minimal cracks and crevices in the skull. This is normal. Please refer to the pictures.
- Our skulls are cleaned professionally, but sometimes minor discolouration. This is natural and normal, and not something we can do a lot about. Please refer to the pictures.
- The tusk has been repaired. This is visible from the back. Please refer to pictures.
- The tusk will be sent with track and trace via DHL Parcel or DPD. You will receive the tracking code as soon as the parcel is dispatched. With this code, you can also follow the status and the location of your parcel, as well as the expected delivery date. You can find this information once you have your tracking code, by entering it on www.dhl.de or https://www.dpd.com/tracking
- If you have any questions on the status of your parcel, the current location, or the estimated date of delivery, it is recommended to contact them directly via Facebook messenger. An answer will be given within 24 hours.
- Extra large finely-detailed and patinated swordfish tusk with stand - Parade of Savannah elephants
- Bone, Xiphias Gladius
- Estimated Period
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear