Semi antique Nain 6 la. This carpet is very unique due to very attractive Hunting scene design and special colours combination, vegetable dyes, abrash, cork wool with lots of silk. Please look at the pictures.
• Item number: 01753
• The rug was exported from Iran before Jan. 2015.
• Country of Origin: Persia (Iran)
• Knot density is + - 700,000 knots/m².
• Item condition: excellent. Please look at the pictures.
• Size: approx. 284 cm X 145 cm
• Pile: Cork wool + silk
• Chain: 100% pure cotton
• Quality: Superb and very fine
• Processing: Guaranteed Handmade
With certificate of authenticity
Fast and secure shipping via TNT/GLS. With tracking number in order to locate the parcel at any moment!
Additional costs for shipping to islands (Corsica, Sicily, etc.).
This carpet is knotted in workshops in the city of Nain in central Persia, near Isfahan. The carpet is generally very light with a deep-blue bottom colour and a large medallion in the centre. The high knot density and high class material makes these carpets of very high quality. 6La means that three pairs of threads are used for every warp thread. Nain Habibian carpets are among the most beautiful in the world and very popular among collectors. Habibian is one of the most famous carpet knotters in modern times.
- 284 cm
- 145 cm
- Cork wool and silk on cotton
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing period
- Mid 20th century
- In very good condition
- Rug professionally cleaned