- Spectacular super luxury rosewood chess, very large, in classic aged wood colours with perfect shine. 34 pieces (with 4 Queens) strongly leaded and finished in luxury billiard fabric on the base. These pieces are hand-carved by skilled woodworkers, following classical patterns of the London original Jaques models of the 19th century.
Chess designed by the famous collector Frank Camaratta at the end of the 20th century. This type of large chess was used in the US Sinquefield national championship in early 2000.
The colours stand out on the bright or light board and the pieces are perfect to exhibit in luxury and festive rooms. Staunton 6 large size (98 mm the King)
It includes the original black wooden box
- The exhibition board is not included in the lot.
- A set that does not go unnoticed. Registered shipping and well packed.
- Chess Sinquefield Champion
- Rosewood Wood
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Frank Camaratta
- Estimated Period
- Late 19th century
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear