1955 Cadillac Coupé de Ville.
This coupé was fully restored in California.
Complete new interior.
New whitewall tyres.
The car runs, shifts and drives well.
The interior is great.
The electric windows and the electric front bench work well.
Very neat under the bonnet and in the boot.
The chrome is also quite nice (not new).
The car is very sleek and rust-free.
Personal black license plates.
A lot of money was spent on it, but it didn’t quite get the finishing touches after the restoration.
What can be improved in the future:
- Counter (it doesn’t do anything)
- Radio (it doesn’t do anything)
- Heating (bot tested)
- Adjustment of doors (they’re a bit difficult to open)
- Various door rubbers (not fitted and easy to order)
And there will the odd thing in places.
This 65-year-old car does have minor signs of wear.
Finishing it off or drive it like it is.
All import duties and VAT have been paid.
We can help you with transport throughout Europe.
The car is in Damwoude, the Netherlands.
- Model Type
- Coupe de Ville
- Located in
- Body style
- Mileage reading
- 42000 mi
- Registration papers
- with American registration
- 3 - Good condition: visible signs of wear and general aging
- Horse Power
- Cubic capacity