One of worldwide 1.200 pieces. Ready to frame in 40x50cm.
- Reference Bloch no. 139, Picasso 1904 -1967, catalogue Kornfeld
- Paper size 32x42cm
- Mat size 40x50cm
- S.P.A.D.E.M., Paris, 1973
- Published in Picasso's lifetime
- Numbered in pencil
- Printed signature
- Remarke (small head) printed bottom left
The 100 original drawings date from 1930 to 1937. It was a commission from Picasso art dealer Ambroise Vollard. In this time Picasso drew the complete series.
For numbered objects you will receive a copy of the edition.
The numbers may differ from those described in the figure.
- Pablo Picasso (after)
- Title of artwork
- Suite Vollard - Planche II (limited 1.200 ex)
- Plate signed
- 1.200 ex.
- Image size
- 32×42 cm
- Total dimensions
- 0×40×50 cm
- Sold with frame