"Flaccianello della Pieve" 2016 - Azienda Agricola Fontodi
100 Parker Points
Generous Sangiovese, with loads of blackberry, dark cherry and berry on the nose and palate. Full and long. Chewy. The new wood could stand to have a little less barley flavor, but the fruit is fabulous. Takes off on the finish.
Name Fontodi Flaccianello della Pieve 2016
Wine type Red organic still
Classification IGT Colli della Toscana centrale
Format 0,75 l Standard
Grapes 100% Sangiovese
Location Panzano in Chianti - Firenze - Italia
Plants n. x hectare 6.000
Vinification Spontaneous fermentation with indigenous yeast and maceration in stainless steel tanks, with fullers and thermal control for at least 3 weeks. Malolactic fermentation in barrels
Aging Troncais in new barriques of Allier and for at least 18 months
Alcohol 14.50% by volume
Production year 60,000 bottles
The bottles in the pictures are exactly the bottles you will receive at home.
All our OWC/OC and all our bottles are sealed and they come directly from the manufacturer.
Secure shipping with solid package with express courier:
- Nexive Express Courier (TNT Partner) for Italy,
- Ups-Dpd for all the EU-Country,
- other Express Couriers for Non-Eu Country, usually It depends from the destination Country.
- Mixed lot
- Red wine
- Producer, Name of wine
- 2016 Fontodi - Flaccianello della Pieve
- Number of bottles
- Bottle size
- Bottle (0.75L)
- Fill Level
- Bordeaux bottle type, base neck fill level
- Label Condition
- Fully intact, readable label
- Critic Score
- 100/100 points, Robert Parker