Note well: The images of our auctions, represent the bottles actually offered for sale have been realized by our staff and are exactly the bottles that you will receive at home! The conditions are always perfect!
and more, all wines sold by us, are maintained in perfect condition, in our temperature controlled warehouses at 14 and 16 ° C, in a horizontal position and in the absence of light. All our sales are guaranteed, money back guarantee!
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
First year of production
Vine training system and density
Spurred cordon, 6600 plants per hectare
Clayish and limestone
Yield per hectare
Manual between the second half of September and the beginning of October
Fermentation and maceration for 50 days in big open-tops oak barrels.
36 months of ageing in the bigger barrel followed by 8 month in cement vats and a minimum aging of 12 months in bottle
A deep ruby red, richer when compared to wines from our other vineyards. In the nose it expresses itself as a symphony of aromas going from the intense smell of red orange and violet to the fresh balsamic note of herbs. This vineyard is characterized by a more creamy and silky taste coupled with a fun and vibrant saltiness. Serve with roast meat, aged cheeses and pasta. Serving temperature from 16° to 18°C
The bottles in the pictures are exactly the bottles you will receive at home.
All our OWC/OC and all our bottles are sealed and they come directly from the manufacturer.
Secure shipping with solid package with express courier:
- TNT - SDA for Italy,
- DPD for all the EU-Country,
- other Express Couriers for Non-Eu Country, usually It depends from the destination Country.
- polystyrene wine cellar with reinforced carton box outside for the 6 x 75 cl bottles shipments;
- Reinforced two-wave carton box with polystyrene filling material for all the bottles (75 cl with OWC) and Magnum Bottles (1.5L, 3L, 5L, 6L) with Owc: filling the empty spaces inside the box and be sure that the goods travel protected and immobile.
If something goes wrong along the way (for example the parcel was damaged from the courier during the transport) PLEASE contact us before leave a Neutral or Negative feedback and we will solve any trouble in a few time.
Tracking number available after shipped.
If the parcel will not delivery (wrong address, not at home the delivery day) and will come back to us, the purchaser will pay the entire cost for a second shipment.
PLEASE, don't forget, leave us a Positive feedback if you are satisfied.
- Red wine
- Producer, Name of wine
- Podere Le Ripi "Amore e Magia"
- Number of bottles
- Bottle size
- Bottles (0.75L)
- Brunello di Montalcino
- Label Condition
- Fully intact, readable label
- Capsule/Cork condition
- Fully intact metal capsule
- Critic Score
- 94/100 points, Robert Parker