31 photos added (including photos of movement).
– SEIKO HELMET - Chronograph automatic men's wristwatch from 1970s, in very good condition.
– All steel case in very good condition, with some points and scratches (see pictures).
– Original dial in excellent and original condition (see pictures).
– Original hands in good condition.
– Mineral crystal in very good condition.
– Day-date working well (quickset).
– Original crown and pistons in very good condition (see pictures).
– Original Seiko automatic movement, Cal. 6139 with 17 jewels, in very good condition and working well, was recently serviced, cleaned and oiled by a professional watchmaker. (see pictures).
DIMENTIONS: Width: 40 mm x 45 mm (with lugs).
– Watch comes with a beautiful non original new stainless steel mesh bracelet adjustable to wrist. Width: 20 mm. Total length with watch and buckle: Aprox. 23 cm).
– Water resistance not guaranteed.
– The watch will be carefully and properly packed and shipped by Express mail, registered, insured and tracked. Fast and safe.
- Helmet - Chronograph
- Reference Number
- 6139-7100 - "NO RESERVE PRICE"
- Case material
- Chronograph wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- Worn & in very good condition