Hanny Michaelis, Four publications by and about...
1. Hanny Michaelis, Zonder een spoor van vrede. Amsterdam 2008
‘This booklet commemorates the first anniversary of Hanny Michaelis's death on 11 June 2008. The poems and notes were (...) selected by Nop Maas. The photos were taken by Michèle Baudet in the almost empty apartment of Hanny Michaelis (...) in Amsterdam.’
2. Alfred en Gonda Michaelis-Swaab. Brieven aan Hetty en Wilma. Haarlem 2002
‘Excerpts from the 13 letters that Alfred (1889-1943) and Gonda (1886-1943) wrote to their daughter, Hanny Michaelis, in the months before they were murdered in Sobibor on 26 March 1943.’
Published on the occasion of the eightieth birthday of Hanny Michaelis. The text was compiled by Nop Maas; production was in the hands of Dick Jalink. Edition of 50 copies.
3. Hanny Michaelis 1922-2007. Twee gedichten. Amsterdam 2007. Commemorative meeting for Hanny Michaelis in De Burcht on 20 June 2007.
4. Hanny Michaelis over Gerard Reve. Kornwerderzand 1987. Cardboard cover. 31 pp. Pamphlet stitch.
- Number of Books
- Author/ Illustrator
- Hanny Michaelis
- Book Title
- Vier publicaties van en over Hanny Michaelis
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- 1st Edition Thus
- Original language
- Limited edition, Numbered edition, With slipcase