This Blaupunkt Frankfurt stereo car radio was a very expensive car radio in the early 70s and was mainly used in high quality cars from brands like Porsche, Mercedes, Jaguar and Ferrari. This radio has good stereo reception on FM, strong amplifier, tone control, mono/stereo switching, general lighting and preset buttons. Stereo works well, but the stereo light doesn't work. FM (UKW) operation is good, no reception on LMK. Comes with a nice small metal chrome front that fits nicely in your classic Porsche 911.
This device has a DIN connector at the back to which an MP3-player, iPhone or iPod can be connected via a cable.
- Type: Blaupunkt Frankfurt Stereo 7.632.644
- Short wave, Medium wave, Long wave (defective) and 2 FM stereo presets
- Year of manufacture 1972
- Mono/stereo switchable
- Tone control
- DIN connector
- Dimensions (wxhxd) 179x50x130 mm
- Made in Germany
- Type of Object
- Classic Porsche radio
- Blaupunkt Frankfurt STEREO -1972
- Beautiful stereo radio for your Porsche 911. Functions well.
- 50×179×130 mm