The Bamberg SQR 83 was Blaupunkt's top audio system at the beginning of the 80s. This type of radio was used in the 80s for Porsche 911 G-series SC, 930 Turbo and in 928.
Well-playing radio, lighting is okay but the tape control unit of the cassette is defective (the tape is immediately pushed out again).
This superb radio is original, undamaged and complete with the external Quadro Booster to connect 4 speakers. The output power of 4x20 watts was quite a lot in the early 80s.
- Type: Blaupunkt Bamberg SQR 83 7.641.897.83
Amplifier: Quadro Booster BQB 80 incl. cable
- FM, Long wave and Medium wave
- Year of manufacture 1981
- 4x20 Watts output power
- Dimensions (wxhxd) 179x50x180mm, amplifier 179x45x110 mm
Not a cheap radio however rare and nicely preserved. Original and complete, for your Porsche or Mercedes.
- Type of Object
- Classic Porsche radio
- Bamberg SQR83 met BQB 80 quadro booster - 1981, Blaupunkt
- No. of items
- For Porsche 911 (G-series), 930 turbo and 928.
- 50×179×180 mm