Precious tea and dessert service for 6 people by Paragon China, a company founded in 1897 in partnership with Aynsley and which merged during the 20th century with Royal Doulton and Royal Albert.
The pattern is the elegant "Florence", with an ornamentation meant to pay tribute to the Italian city that was the cradle of the Renaissance, in the dominant brick red colour. On white bottom, with precious inserts in glossy gold.
The maker's mark is the one used before the merger with Royal Albert.
The set consists of:
- 6 tea cups, diameter: 8.5 cm - 10.5 cm at the handle / h. - 8 cm
- 6 saucers, diameter: 14 cm
- 6 dessert plates, diameter: 20.5 cm;
- 1 sugar bowl, diameter: 10.5 cm / h. - 5 cm
- No. of items
- Tea servcice + dessert
- Designer/ Artist
- Manufacturer/ Brand
- Estimated Period
- 1980 - 1990
- Country of Origin
- Excellent condition - barely used with minimal signs of aging & wear