Original Neo Gothic full oak cabinet.
Many different hand-carved panels:
- upper panels are different from lower panels
- at the top a Gothic decoration band that also comes back on the sides.
- grape vines on the 2 sides of the front, where each bunch of grapes is different.
Rears also feature 15 full oak panels.
3 thick solid oak shelves in the cabinet.
It is assembled with oak pins (see last pictures with pins).
The cabinet can be picked up after the Corona in Riemst. It can also be brought in consultation within a radius of 200km around South Limburg.
- Neo Gothic two-door wardrobe
- Estimated Period
- 19th century
- Country of Origin
- Good condition - used with small signs of aging & blemishes
- 160×134×49 cm