Wonderful and extremely rare (as complete as this one) 18 kt gold Omega Seamaster Chronograph.
- 18 kt gold screw down casing with pump push buttons.
- Dual dial:
The first, silvered, is mounted.
The second, cream, is in the dial box.
- Hand-wound movement, calibre 321 (used in the first series of Omega Speedmaster that went to the Moon) in excellent condition, the chronograph is in working order, but when the chronograph is stopped, the hour hand keeps turning, so it needs revision.
- Casing diameter excluding crown: 35.5 mm
- Original crown.
- Watch supplied by:
Omega strap with gold plated buckle.
Omega gold plated metal strap.
With Omega travel case.
Omega Seamaster price tag.
The watch will be shipped in Italy via armoured truck courier.
- Seamaster chronograph
- Reference Number
- Manual winding
- Case material
- Yellow gold
- Material fineness
- 18 kt.
- Box, Certificate of originality, Documents, Travel box, Warranty
- Chronograph wristwatch
- Shipped Insured
- In working condition with visible traces of use