Item description: one loose stone
Variety: Pink Sapphire, natural
Origin: Sri Lanka (seller´s opinion)
Weight: 1.91 ct.
Measurements: 7.34 x 6.86 x 4.52 mm.
Hardness: 9 Mohs scale
Refractive index: 1760-1768
Comments: Chip on crown/cavity on pavilion
Certificate: IGI 407992152
- All gems are sent with a certificate.
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory, they are my gemological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10X, with macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible
Up to € 100 - Correos - (2-3 weeks)
More than € 100 - Zeleris Air (DHL) - (3-7 days)
Canarias and Baleares only by Correos
Customs charges paid by the buyer
- Total carat weight
- Origin as given on certificate
- Sri Lanka
- Cut & Shape
- Purplish Orangy Pink