Collection consisting of:
- an ink set with two glass jars, including silver crown pen and a large number of loose crowns in the ink set.
- four boxes.
- holder for business cards.
- religious booklet with inlaid mother of pearl.
- brooch with mother of pearl.
Substantial damage of the mother of pearl and the wooden boxes (broken-off pieces). The silver crown pen is undamaged.
Ink set: 35 x 25 cm, height 9 cm. The ink pots sizes, height 8.5 cm, width 5.5 cm.
The silver pen (silver content 925/1000) excluding crown is 13.9 cm long. Weight silver pen: 8 g
3 boxes, width 15 x depth 8 x height 3.5 cm.
1 box, width 15.5 x depth 8 x height 3.5 cm
Card holder: 11 x 8 x 1 cm
The booklet measures 10.5 × 6 x 1.8 cm.
The brooch is approx. 4 mm in diameter.
- Collection of mother of pearl objects
- Mother of pearl, Silver, Wood
- Estimated Period
- Early 20th century
- Country of Origin
- Poor - heavily used with major cracks, damages or major parts missing