text: Gerrit Kouwenaar, tekeningen: constant nieuwenhuis - goede morgen haan in facsimile - Amsterdam, Querido, 1978 -  pp. - Stapled, with loose transparent cover - 24.5 × 17 cm - At the publisher's imprint, above the pre-printed signatures of the artists, the same gentlemen wrote their (wet) signatures again when this second edition was published (29 years later).
Fanny Kelk - Constant. Interview en kritieken - Den Haag, Galerie Nouvelles Images, 1980 - 24 pp. - 21 × 21 cm - Edition of 500 copies - Some pages are coming loose as a result of dried glue in the spine. Otherwise very good copy - With two interviews and images of his recent work.
Constant krant. Uitgave bij Ode aan Constant - Den Haag, Gemeentemuseum, 2005 - 24 pp. - Stapled - 27.5 × 20 cm - Edition of 20,000 copies - With interviews and i.a. attention for the debut of Constant and Kouwenaar ‘Goede morgen Haan’ (1949) and the New Babylon project.
- Number of Books
- Art, Curio & ephemera, Graphic design, Illustrated, Literature, Periodicals (Newpapers & Magazines)
- Author/ Illustrator
- Gesigneerd; Constant Nieuwenhuis / Gerrit Kouwenaar
- Book Title
- Goede morgen haan [in facsimile] + 2 extra
- Very good
- Publication year oldest item
- Publication year youngest item
- Original language
- Limited edition, Signed by author, Signed by illustrator