As you can see, all theodolite parts are still in their original factory packaging, it was not used or it was an isolated case. Made of durable, massive aluminum construction, has reliable protection in the form of a metal cap. Designed for quick deployment and geodetic measurements in the most difficult conditions and significant loads during transportation. The device has a full set, gives the impression of full performance. Very heavy, approximate weight is about 9-10 kg.
Functionality: careful storage, not used or it was an isolated case. The lens and viewfinder lenses are clean, the viewfinder visibility is good - without distortion, there are a couple of air bubbles on the inner lens - this is a good indicator of the lens casting quality. Focusing work is smooth and enjoyable. Focus is sharp, visibility is bright, beautiful. Horizontal and vertical movements relative to the coordinate axes work smoothly and pleasantly. I am not an expert in geodesy, therefore I can not guarantee full performance due to a lack of skills and knowledge - therefore I described everything that I saw and felt, and you draw your own conclusions, but in my opinion the device in great shape is completely productive.
Theodolite 2T2 refers to accurate optical theodolites with a two-sided counting in circles, developed instead of the theodolite T2.
Designed for measuring angles in triangulation and polygonometry of classes 3 and 4, for astronomical observations, measuring distances using a filament range finder of a telescope and determining magnetic azimuths. With theodolite, DD3 and DNR-06 rangefinder nozzles can be used.
Theodolite has two modifications: 2T2A - with an autocollimation telescope, 2T2P - with a direct image telescope.
It was produced by the USSR industry at the request of the Military Industry and Science from 1976 to 1988. It was produced in small limited editions.
Avg measurement error by one reception of mountains. angle - 2 ";
Avg measurement error in one step vert. angle - 3 ";
- increase in the pipe - 27x;
- angle of field of view of the pipe - 1 ° 30 ';
- the outer diameter of the lens barrel is 46 mm;
- the smallest sighting distance - 2 m;
- focal length of the lens - 250 mm;
- coefficient of the rangefinder K = 100;
- the price of dividing the level with the alidade of the horizontal circle is 15 ″;
- the price of dividing the level with alidade of the vertical circle is 15 ″;
- working diameter of the horizontal circle - 90 mm;
- working diameter of the vertical circle - 65 mm;
- the price of the smallest division of the limbs is 20 ′;
- the division price of the micrometer scale is 1 ″.
- the price of dividing the circle-seeker - 10 °.
- increase - 2.5x;
- field of view - 4 ° 30 ′;
- theodolite weight - 4.3 kg;
- theodolite weight in the metal case is 9.0 kg.
- Plant "Geophysics". Moscow
- Model/ type nr
- Astronomical Theodolite "2T2" (1986) USSR. FULL SET!!
- Object/device type
- Astronomical Theodolite-2T2, land survey equipment
- Near Mint ( used & in working state with no visual signs of use)
- No. of main devices
- In working order